FINAL CHANCE TO PLAY! TSJF Hiatus YouTube Scavenger Hunt - Day 5 Questions
Hey pals! We’ve almost made it through the week without the Tonight Show! But that means Friday is the last day to participate in our YouTube Scavenger Hunt. Enter for a chance to win a prize from our Prize Box!
Day 5 Questions:
1. What action did Jimmy and Kristen Bell draw during the Pictionary Showdown?
2. What state was “Let’s Be Still” by The Head and the Heart written in “How I Wrote That Song”?
3. What’s the hardest part about boating, according to Louis CK?
4. What book did Chris Evans hit his brother Scott with to make his stitches explode, as we found out during the Sibling-wed game?
5. What does the Youth Voting Specialist Craig Newton’s ID say?
6. What was the name of the Fitness Duo, who happened to look a lot like Jimmy and Dwayne Johnson?
7. According to Higgins, roughly how long does it take to get to know what a person’s about before making your first move?
8. What Hollywood legend asked Barbara Walters out on a date, only to be rejected?
9. In what Late Night spoof did Jenny Slate make one of her first television appearances?
10. What is Jimmy’s ringtone?
Your answers must be received by 11:59 PM Friday night.
We will then tally up all of the entries and the winner will be announced on Monday. And then The Tonight Show will be back on Tuesday - a win for all!
Hiatus Game - Tonight Show YouTube Scavenger Hunt: Day 4 Questions
Hey pals! Here are questions for Day 4 of our Tonight Show YouTube Scavenger Hunt. Make sure you read all the rules before you play!
Day 4 Questions:
1. What kind of knife did David Chang have to use in his Food Fails video?
2. What band or artist did Wiz Khalifa see in ‘My First Concert’?
3. How long did Jack White say it took to restore the Record booth during his interview with Jimmy and Neil Young? (Hint: Jack’s name is not in the title of this YT video)
4. According to Julia Roberts, what is the role of the Dad when the baby is 1 year old?
5. What’s Morgan Freeman’s latest hobby?
6. What is the name of the burger joint where Jimmy worked with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels on Real People, Fake Arms?
7. What movie did Tavi Gevinson say you should imitate on your day off in “Unqualified Advice”?
8. What song did the Tonight Show staff sing to celebrate 3 million You Tube subscribers?
9. What action figure did Jimmy say was in his box when he played Box of Lies with Jennifer Lawrence?
10. What do you get when you add Kevin Spacey + a Pig according to Popular Mathematics?
Your answers must be received by 11:59 PM Thursday night.
Hiatus Game - Tonight Show YouTube Scavenger Hunt: Day 3 Questions
Hey pals! Here are questions for Day 3 of our Tonight Show YouTube Scavenger Hunt. Make sure you read all the rules before you play!
Day 3 Questions:
1. According to Shailene Woodley, what is horseradish really good for?
2. What was Ricky Gervais’s last word on Word Sneak (that he never ended up saying)?
3. What’s Andy Cohen’s dog’s name?
4. Where was ‘Chad Smith’ from RHCP when he found out the news about Will Ferrell’s character, Chad Smith?
5. What song did Jimmy ask for during Face Breakers with Tom Cruise?
6. What did the Madden brothers save from their first concert?
7. What is the answer to the universe according to Aubrey Plaza in “Unqualified Advice”?
8. What did Jimmy and Maya Rudolph say Higgins drinks, smokes, snorts and injects a lot of while talking during the commercial break?
9. What is President Obama and John Boehner’s favorite color, according to Good News and Good News?
10. What is a “Phone Call” according to Jimmy in House of Cue Cards?
Your answers must be received by 11:59 PM Wednesday night.
Hiatus Game - Tonight Show YouTube Scavenger Hunt: Day 2 Questions
Hey pals! Here are questions for Day 2 of our Tonight Show YouTube Scavenger Hunt. Make sure you read all the rules before you play!
Day 2 Questions:
1. What was the name of the Orlando Magic’s mascot that had a dance-off with Hashtag the Panda?
2. How does Dana Carvey respond to hecklers, according to his Worst I Ever Bombed story?
3. It’s been proven in one of the Screengrabs that there’s a female Jimmy look-a-like. What’s her name?
4. What is the name of David Chang’s new cookie that is coming out to celebrate his 10th anniversary of The Noodle Bar?
5. What did One Republic say their name was in How I Wrote That Song?
6. What did Seth MacFarlane predict the Miami Herald would say about his movie A Million Ways to Die in the West?
7. What unqualified advice does Jenny Slate have for those who want to learn how to cook?
8. What movie did Jimmy act out for Chris Colfer in Charades?
9. What does Helen Mirren think of “50 Shades of Grey” in Mirren Mirren?
10. What job did both Jimmy and Lena Dunham have when they were younger?
Your answers must be received by 11:59 PM Tuesday night.
Hiatus Game - Tonight Show YouTube Scavenger Hunt: Day 1 Questions
Hey pals! Here are the first 10 questions for the Tonight Show YouTube Scavenger Hunt. Make sure you read ALL THE RULES FIRST!
Day 1 Questions:
1. Who was the host of the Tonight Show when David Spade made his first appearance doing stand-up?
2. Who won the game of Flip Cup between Jimmy and Miranda Kerr?
3. To what familiar phrase does Questlove compare the meaning of The Roots’ album ‘And Then You Shoot Your Cousin’ in How I Wrote That Song?
4. What did Higgins say he was too busy doing to read “Murder at the Butt” during the summer installment of The Tonight Show Do Not Read List?
5. Who, in addition to Higgins and The Roots, joined Jimmy to do the Ice Bucket Challenge?
6. What invention of his own did Jimmy show the inventor of the Steath IO?
7. What does Demi Lovato suggest you pack a lot of when you move away to college in her Unqualified Advice video?
8. According to James Franco, what’s wrong with 50% of the selfies people take?
9. What is in Rob Ford’s Netflix queue?
10. What was the final phrase of Catchphrase that Diane Kruger could not guess, to give Jimmy and Michael Strahan the win?
Your answers must be received by 11:59 PM Monday night.
Tonight Show Hiatus Game: YouTube Scavenger Hunt!
Hey pals! Another hiatus is upon us, so we have come up with a super fun game for everyone to play:
The YouTube Scavenger Hunt
- Each day this week (Monday - Friday), you will be given 10 questions that can be answered by watching videos on The Tonight Show’s You Tube channel.
- Once you have found the corresponding videos and answer all 10 questions, email your answers to email@example.com. Please include “YT Scavenger Hunt Day __” in the subject line of your email, and also include your first name and twitter/tumblr name in the body somewhere.
- For every day you send in your answers, you will be entered for 1 chance to win something from our Prize Box***. So, if you enter 3 days, you will have 3 chances to win. (Note: You must have at least 8 correct answers to be eligible for that day).
- Bonus: If you enter all 5 days, you will receive a BONUS chance, for a total of 6 chances to win a prize!
- Your answers MUST be received by us by 11:59 PM for that day’s questions. Example: Day 2 Tuesday’s answers must be received by 11:59 Tuesday night.
- Due to timing (and the fact that I need to sleep and work and whatnot), I will probably post the next day’s questions the night before, so you will have a little extra time to work on your answers.
- We have tried to make it as easy as possible to identify which video the answers can be found. If there are no hints, i.e. it doesn’t say something like “Unqualified Advice” in the question, then most likely the answer can be found in an interview with that person.
***Prize box includes: TY Notes 1, TY Notes 2, Blow Your Pants off CD, Blow Your Pants Off t-shirt, Tonight Show iPhone cover, Tonight Show Stainless Steel Pint Glass, LNJF lanyard and shot glass (The lanyard and shot glass are considered one prize).
Good luck, and have fun!!!
Ragtime Gals Appreciation Post
Which one is your favorite?
Congratulations to our pal zepped for designing the winning Falpal Logo!
We will contact you Sunday with more information on your prize, which will be your logo printed on super cool merchandise from Cafepress (courtesy of our pal Lauren!)
Thank you so much to everyone who sent in their artwork, and to everyone who voted!
Deadline for Photo Submissions is TODAY at 6PM EST!
Hey pals! Hannah (@hbishop_2016) got to see one of the greatest episodes of The Tonight Show! Read about her experience here:
I saw The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon on July 24th with Jon Hamm, Brit Marling, and Martha Stewart!!
I live in North Carolina and this was my first trip to New…