Hiatus Game - Tonight Show YouTube Scavenger Hunt: Part II Questions
Hey pals! Here is the second set of questions for the Tonight Show YouTube Scavenger Hunt. Make sure you read all the rules before you begin!
This set of questions must be answered before 11:59PM EST on Thursday, October 23rd.
Part II Questions:
1. Which 3 Tonight Show characters did Jimmy and Meredith Viera run into as they walked over to Meredith’s new set?
2. What question prompted Alicia Keys to write the song We Are Here (How I Wrote That Song)?
3. What instrument did Damon (tubagoodingjr) play in All About That Bass w/classroom instruments?
4. What utensil did Jimmy and Glen Close have to use to eat spaghetti during the Face Stuffing Contest?
5. What did Claire Danes’ parents build in their back yard?
6. What was the name of the 80’s TV Show Jimmy and Jon Hamm were in together?
7. What did Jennifer Garner wear to all 4 of her auditions in My Worst Audition?
8. What happened when Jimmy tried to make James Poyser bald in Audience Suggestion Box?
9. Who did Jimmy (as Barbra Streisand) say he calls James Brolin?
10. What program did Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer use to rip his first album, in My First Album?
11. Who wrote The Joy of Uncircumcising? (Do Not Read List)
12. What did Michael Cera say he had a lot of backstage prior to playing Password?
13. What did Megan Boone teach Jimmy during the Commercial Break?
14. What 3 circus skills did Debra Messing learn while at NYU?
15. How did John Mulaney describe himself as he walked down the hallway of SNL in Tales from Backstage?
Good luck! If you can’t access the survey, click HERE or email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.