The great thing about Falpals is that we’re so diverse. We come from different countries, different cultures, different decades. And we have so many different talents.
That’s why we bring to you our newest contest, Falpals Got Talent!
You have to admit, we have a talented group of Falpals. There are singers, artists, comedians, dancers. You name it, Falpals have got it covered. That’s why, when we scored some authentic LNJF Thank You Notes, we wanted to come up with a contest that anyone could win with their own unique talents.
The Really Important Stuff:
1. Create something (anything!) you want that shows how much of a Falpal you are. It can be a painting, drawing, 3D artwork, poem, story, video of you dancing or singing an original song, or doing stand-up or performing your own sketch. The important thing is it must showcase you being a Falpal!
2. Submit your pictures, videos, stories etc. to email@example.com by Friday, April 25th at 5:00 PM EST. 3. Make sure to include your First name, age, and twitter or tumblr url.
4. Our team will choose the top 10 entries, and then YOU will decide the winner! Voting will be open from April 28th - May 3rd and winners will be announced on May 4th.
1st Place: 1 Authentic LNJF Thank You Note, Flying Party Monkey and LNJF Bracelet
2nd Place: 1 Authentic LNJF Thank You Note and LNJF drawstring bag
Other Stuff You Probably Should Know:
1. Contest is open to all Falpals! We will ship prizes internationally.
2. Entries should either be directly about Jimmy, Late Night or the Tonight Show, OR they should reflect some sort of TSJF influence.
3. Please keep videos under 5 minutes and any written entries under 3 pages.
4. Entries should be original. We don’t support plagiarism so please only submit your own work!
5. Please be tasteful. There aren’t many rules and there’s a broad spectrum of what you can submit, but please don’t send us anything offensive or yucky.
6. One Entry Per Person, sorry guys!
That’s about it. Any questions, feel free to ask us here, on twitter @falpalschoice or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun!